Monday 15 November 2010

Inspiration

Hello, once again I must start my blog entry with an apology for lack of updates. I have been busy with final year Degree work. However, over the Summer I did find time to try out my new SLR at Tennis events, with some quite successful outcomes I hope to share here over the coming months.

Some inspiration in the meantime, I took this picture of Paul-Henri Mathieu at Wimbledon this year, during his five set classic battle with Mikhail Youzhny. I love this picture because it shows great passion and will to succeed (he overcame a 2 set to 1 and a double break in the 5th to pull out victory). I love the fire in Mathieu's eyes, something I have always seen in him (as one of my favourite players) and hope I'm communicating with you, my audience. Mathieu is a player often criticised for his mental fragilities on a Tennis court, so I aim to demonstrate this player's huge fight and desire, which I admire so much and is part of why I support him.

No comments:

Post a Comment